YOU DECIDE! Jumpgates or Jumpdrives
- Always available.
- Cool to look at!
- “Lower tech” than smaller, self-contained jumpdrives.
- Provides a point of interest for interaction in the game world.
- Require you to travel through a system to get to a gate on the other side.
- May or may not charge for transport.
- Availability and price subject to political tides of the factional owners
acheter wellbutrin Jumpdrives
Jumpdrives are the ultimate in convenience, allowing pilots to move quickly between systems at the push of a button. When under the gun to reach a destination, a jumpdrive can help get you there quickly and efficiently.
Still, they’re not without their drawbacks. Each pilot is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of his own jumpdrive. That means upgrades, fuel, and repair costs come out of any profits made. Add to that the fact that zipping in and out of systems removes the need to sight-see and discover the universe.
- Self contained.
- Can always jump from wherever you are.
- May allow for “skipping” systems if they’re powerful enough.
- Expensive to buy.
- Has a cool down.
- May require fuel.
- Removes exploration as an option for gameplay mechanic if you’re “in a hurry”.