Adventure Co. Needs You!
I was going to write an amusing-to-me style recruitment post, but then realized that it might not convey the sense of gravitas that was required, so I’ll go the straightforward route instead.
Do You Want to Play Dungeons & Dragons?
We’re looking for one to two additional players for our weekly D&D 5E group. We just wrapped up the Hoard of the Dragon Queen module and will be moving on to the next installment, Rise of Tiamat.
Info & Requirements
- Characters are starting at level 8
- We are using Fantasy Grounds with an Ultimate License DM client, so no purchase necessary. Download the free, usable demo client here, or get it on Steam
- We use Discord for voice (required)
- Current game sessions are held on Thursdays at 9PM EDT and run for 2 hours(ish).
- Basic knowledge of D&D 5E. The basic rules can be found on the Wizards website,
- The Players Handbook is the bare minimum requirement for playing. We aren’t currently using expanded player options (since the DM doesn’t have them!)
- We’ll be looking to start the next session in the next few weeks (around the first week of April).
We are looking for interested individuals who can commit to at least three weeks per month on average for two hours a week.
Our sessions are fairly casual with a lot of humor. We do not “rules-lawyer”, preferring to put the experience of playing and enjoying the game and story over following the rules to the letter in the most esoteric ways possible.
Who Are You?
- Long time D&D fans or are new to the game
- Ability to work in a group
- Strong sense of character — in-game character; personal character depends on alignment choice!
- Wants to enjoy a guided narrative in the Forgotten Realms setting with a fun group!
If you’re interested in joining the party, contact @Scopique on Twitter, drop and email at cedarstreet at “Google’s email system” (you know what it is), or simply leave a comment here with info on how to get in touch with you.
If you want a recap of how Hoard of the Dragon Queen went for Adventure Co., feel free to check out my ongoing log of the sessions (although you’ll need to read them in reverse order because of the blogging platform).